- -Saikyo Shiromiso 100g, Mayonnaise 50g, Garlic powder 1g, Black pepper as needed
-1. Put Shiromiso Mayonnaise ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
White Fish Baked with Saikyo Shiromiso Mayonnaise
- -60g Shiromiso mayonnaise
- -4 slices white fish (a fillet around 80g)
- -cheese (as needed)
- -1. Season white fish with salt and pepper.
- -2. Use a grill to cook the fish.
- -3. Add shiromiso mayonnaise and cheese to fish, and cook until lightly brown.
Salmon Burger with Saikyo Shiromiso Tartar Sauce
4 buns, 4 slices of salmon.
butter, mustard, salt and pepper, flour, beaten eggs, panko bread crumbs, sliced onion, lettuce, (all as needed)
- -80g Shiromiso mayonnaise
- -30g mustard
- -1 egg, hard-boiled
- -1/4 onion
- -1. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Dip in flour and beaten eggs, and cover in panko. Fry in oil.
- -2. Lightly toast buns. Spread with butter and mustard.
- -3. Sauce: Finely chop onion and hard-boiled egg. Put chopped onion and egg in a bowl, and mix well.
- -4. Put vegetables and fried salmon in buns. Top with sauce.